Lake Havasu Events: Beach, Bass, Cars & Big Boy Toys
Lake Havasu events will be big this first weekend of March 2016 with a beach festival, a bass tournament, a car show and big boy toys. There will be tons more; however, these are the popular events you don’t want to miss out on. So, come join us Lake Havasu locals and bring your family and friends to enjoy all the fun too. Lake Havasu AZ and these events is the place to be this weekend.
Lake Havasu AZ Events: March 2016
8th Annual Bluegrass Beach Festival – A popular Lake Havasu event, the 2016 Bluegrass on the Beach Festival is a great place to disconnect, get off line and socialize in person with bluegrass veterans and newcomers. There will be tons of bluegrass jam sessions both on stage and off. You can even bring your favorite instruments and join in on the jamming fun. This year, Blue Highway (Grammy-nominate) and his band, Ramblers Choice will be performing. There will also be workshops, good food, arts and crafts, beer, a kids zone and much more.
Other bands that will be performing include: Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper, Larry Gillis & Swamgrass, Kip & Jerry’s Rocky Road Show, Dave Stamey Cowboy Entertainer, Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers, Nothin Fancy, Remington Ryde, and Nu-Blu.
- Dates: March 4, 2016 through March 6, 2016
- Time: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Location: Lake Havasu State Park, Lot 4, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Admission: $20 adults, $10 kids (13-17), 12 & under are free
- Website: bluegrassonthebeach.com
National Bass West Open Tournament – An open bass tournament for all to enjoy. The National Bass West has the strongest payback available. They payback 90% to their anglers, which means that 90% of each paid entry will be paid back to the anglers. $15 will go toward the year end championship paid back 100% to the anglers without any expenses taken out.
- Dates: March 5, 2016, March 19, 1016 & March 20, 2016
- Location: Lake Havasu State Park, Lot 4, 699 London Bridge Rd. Lake Havasu AZ
- Admission: $35 membership fee and $170 registration fee
- Website: nationalbasswest.com
Havasu Deuces ’32 Ford Show – If you love older Ford cars, you will love this car show, and it helps benefit the local High School Athletics. This Lake Havasu event is for the 1932 Ford with special space for 1957 Fords and earlier models. Both stock and rods are welcome to the car show. There will be food, music and a beer bar for all to enjoy. This popular event will even have a giant tent with tables and chairs for you to kick back and relax. All proceeds will go to the Lake Havasu High School Athletic Program.
- Dates: March 4, 2016 through March 5, 2016
- Time: Friday 2pm-8pm, Saturday 7am-5pm
- Location: Rotary Community Park Ballfields, 1400 S. Smoketree Ave. Lake Havasu, AZ
- Admission: Free for spectators, vehicle registration $30 1st vehicle, $15 2nd vehicle
- Website: havasudeuces.com
Big Boys Toys Featuring Wings, Wheels and Waves – Are you a big boy or girl who loves his/her toys? This spectacular Lake Havasu event combines all big boy toys so you can get a great experience for all transportation types including speed boats, pontoon boats, motorcycles, hot rods, drag cars, fire trucks, airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, rock crawlers and much more in one place. Last year’s event brought in over 10,000 spectators.
This year a World War II aircraft will be on display along with water craft and extreme land crafts. There will also be food, music, and a large beer garden to enjoy.
- Date: Saturday, March 5, 2016
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport, 5600 N Hwy 95 #1, Lake Havasu AZ
- Admission: $5 per vehicle, spectators are free
- Website: havasuairportshow.com
This Lake Havasu Event information is brought to you by: Lori Dee Doerfler, For All Your Lake Havasu Real Estate Needs!